lights

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Fri Sep 10 2004 - 14:17:37 PDT

You ask:

Does my M35 have stop, turn, and "break" lights? Of course it does. I would
not be able to register it in NY State if it did not. I have added
(manually-operated) back-up lights, and have all the gear ready to install,
to add a limit switch to the gear shift to make them operate automatically.
The state does not require them, but I added them for convenience and
safety. I have also added clearance/markers, and conspicuity tape, to make
the truck DOT compliant. It was not necessary, as it is registered as an
historical vehicle, but prudence dictates an occasional expense.

Are you aware of any M-series truck that is not equipped with stop, turn and
brake lights? I am not. You claim that "deuces" do not. (CCKW's do not.
M135/211/35 do.) I have never seen an M-series deuce, 5-ton, or ten-ton
that did not. Please explain your concerns more explicitly.

apb