Re: [MV] Movement to ban private ownership of MVs gainsmomentum

From: Joe Scheaffer (jsinvent@charter.net)
Date: Fri Sep 10 2004 - 16:06:54 PDT

My 1962 M422A1 Mighty Mite has a single stop/tail light on the left side. So did the early M151's. M151A1's,
which began production in 1966 if I remember right, have two stop/tail lights with a separate black out stop
light.

I'm planning on replacing the blackout light on the right side of my Mite with a stop/tail light like is
used on the left and adding GI solid state turn signals.

My Dad has a 1962 M37B1 that had early turn signals added during a rebuild at USMCSC Albany, GA in 1968.
Joe