Re: [MV] spin-on oil filter kit for deuce

From: Marc Strangfeld (curlyjoe98@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 10 2004 - 17:05:31 PDT

I have also looked into the spin on adapters.
Aparently when the multifuel was used in the White
tractors they used a kit and later on a redesigned
base in order to use spin on filters. I had part
numbers at one time for the various parts but they are
obsolete and I lost track of the numbers. I don't
even know what the kit looks like. Maybe I'll get
around to calling Hercules sometime. Does anyone else
have information on this?

Marc