Oregon coastal surplus places

From: Colin M Rush (chesnimnus@juno.com)
Date: Sat Sep 11 2004 - 11:36:45 PDT

Greg,
        I do not know of any surplus places on the Oregon coast, but if
you are flying, you will be going through Portland. While in Portland,
stop in at Truck Wrecking Yard on 82nd Avenue, and visit with Leonard the
owner. He is into military rigs, with an IHC M-1-4 and M-2-4 that he
works on. In the yard he has some GMC deuce-and-a-halfs, had an M-5H-6,
I think he has a Studebaker military truck, and I heard he got some
others in recently. He is at 7941SE 82nd Avenue, in Portland. His
number is 503-771-7684. If you follow 82nd north along its entirety, it
takes you to PDX for your flight home, unless you are driving for this
trip. If you have the chance, this Sunday the local chapter of MVPA is
meeting at Camp Withycombe between 11:00 SM and 4:00 PM. You are free to
join us. There will be food is my understanding. The location of Camp
Withycombe is located in Clackamas just off of I-205, which is also near
Leonard's yard. It is located at 10101 SE Clackamas Road, Clackamas.
Their phone number is 503-557-5416, although I do not know if you will
get a real person to answer on Sunday. Hope you come by. Again, if you
are flying, you will get to PDX by following I-205 north.
-Colin Rush

Get your name as your email address.