M35 fording?

From: Dennis Racz (docdrrd@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 12 2004 - 05:47:40 PDT

Ok here ia quick question, On a M35 Multifuel what do you need to do to ford with it above? I am only talking about the 4- 5 foot range. So it is below the air intake, but I know something is said about a plug for the flywheel or something? Does anyone know if this is a standart size plug or what? Is there anything else one should do before and after? It is a question since I have seen and heard about the flooding from storms down south and have seen footage from some running around in it. If I am not mistaking the are able to go through something like 18 or 24 inches without mods? is that right? Oh also I am aware that there are no brakes onse they are wet.... something some forget.... Anything else?

1964 Reo M35 Multi Fuel

Check out Election 2004 for up-to-date election news, plus voter tools and more!