usable info @ a premium lately

From: Stephen L Dussetschleger (dussetschleger@juno.com)
Date: Sun Sep 12 2004 - 18:48:20 PDT

  Jim, I gotta tell you, it was very nice to read a meeage about Military
vehicles or parts or general knowledge on the mil-veh list. It came from
you about Portrayal press regarding a book.
  It helped me to decide to give the list a last chance. I am so tired
of the "off topic" BS that has been more & more on there. Hidden inside
( sometimes way inside) the dozens of Mil-Veh messages I get each day are
a few, very few usuable bits of info.
  I'll hang in there a little bit longer & see if it gets back to what it
used to be.
Steve

Get your name as your email address.