Re: [MV] Support your candidate.

From: Nigel Hay -MILWEB (Nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Mon Sep 13 2004 - 04:50:50 PDT

Sorry a bit confused - how does this relate to military vehicles - Ah, I get
it, its a reference to blackout lights ? Or am I just being dim?

FOR GODS SAKE GIVE US POLITICS A BREAK - NO -NOT JUST A BREAK TAK IT OFF
THIS NEWSGROUP

It occurs to me, that if its so relevant I wonder why the MVPA magazines
haven't given up 90% of their pages to this mind numbing subject???????????