RE: [MV] Shipping MV Parts

From: Glenn Shaw (mpmutt@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Mon Sep 13 2004 - 13:32:23 PDT

I hear ya Kenny.

A few years back when we got hit hard by a Hurricane, I went through the
same sh*t. One oak tree came down right on top of the wifes Oldsmobile
and another took out the pole and meter for the electric service on my
road. We were 11 days without power. Since we are on well water out
here in the sticks we had to pack it in and move out to relatives. No
water, No power, no nothing. For a while I was carrying water in 5
gallon buckets up the road from the stream to the house to flush the
hopper, and using kerosene lanterns, but finally I said screw this.
Hope you get everything going again soon.

Take care;

Glenn