starter/ radiator

From: earl.beverly@us.abb.com
Date: Tue Sep 14 2004 - 10:46:55 PDT

Hi All,
 I bought a John Hollingsworth 20 kw genset from GSA in El Paso.
I need a 32 volt starter for the White Hercules engine. The engine
model number is 03000XZ11. Z may be a 2) Also would like service,
parts, and operator's manuals. I have photos if it will help.
MV content... Too big for my duce... and...
Still looking for a T/O radiator, belts, and fan for M54 5 ton truck.
Anyone have long term experience or have access to actual studies
for burning waste motor oil for fuel in genset?
Thanks,
Earl