Re: [MV] MV construction vehicles ?

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Tue Sep 14 2004 - 18:39:29 PDT

I believe that you are misinterpreting the symbol. Could it mean that the
residents have decided (wisely) not to allow nuclear power generators within
their area?

And NO, I do not want this to start a flame-up of "pro" nuclear messages.
Nukes are bad for you. Don't try to convince me that they are wonderful.

apb