my first 'real' deployment

From: Patrick Jankowiak (recycler@swbell.net)
Date: Tue Sep 14 2004 - 21:05:02 PDT

Texas State Guard will be going to East TX to assist with the
refugees coming from Louisiana when the storm hits, if it hits.

Not Iraq, but it's plenty good enough for this old fart.

Called my boss, per policy, and all I got out of him was thinly
veiled threats toward my job, concerning military service taking
too much time away from work and how something has to be done
about it.

I don't understand his major malfunction. I wonder what would
happen if he fires me? Can he do it? I bet he would, and make up
some cock and bull story about some other 'reason'.

See yall tomorrow if Louisiana is very lucky, and in a week if I
am very busy..

MV content: Y'all know what I will be driving.

SGT PJ