Re: [MV] Hooking up batteries

From: everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Sep 15 2004 - 03:34:44 PDT

James, I agree with most of what you said, except -- if there is not a
connection between ground post on battery and vehicle, a wrench on positive
post that touches frame, etc. should not be a problem, that is reason for
not connecting ground of battery until other connections are made. However,
given this great care should ALWAYS be used in working with batteries. Even
if everything is done correctly Murphy (whatever can go wrong will,) still
will get us in trouble.

Everette