Got Juice? (thanks)

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 15 2004 - 04:48:21 PDT

Well gang, it finally happened. Florida Flicker & Flash (or Power & Light)
fixed the downed lines in the yard and heated us up last night about 8PM. All
toll, 10 days and 8 hours without juice. Not bad! Survivied this one and I'll be
more prepared for the next one. Now that I have my A/C to retreat to, I'll
start cleaning up my yard. For all the well wishers out there I just want to say
thanks! For those that offered services and help in shipping stuff that
wasn't available, double thanks for that too. Hopefully life will get back to
normal soon. Just so everybody knows, the genset parts I ordered last Wednesday and
had sent UPS 2nd Day Air, still haven't arrived. Thankfully, hurricane Ivan
has spared us. I guess tropica storm Jeanne is looking at us now.
Kenny