Re: [MV] my first 'real' deployment

From: Bill (bill@welovenh.com)
Date: Wed Sep 15 2004 - 08:17:06 PDT

SGT PJ,

Your Boss must be a Kerry supporter ;-)

But seriously...Thank you for your service. I am sure those displaced by
the Hurricane will appreciate your service too.

If your Boss does "terminate" you be sure to give us his e-mail address
and his bosses' e-mail address and we will be glad to pass along
comments to him and his boss on this fools inappropriate view of the
value of the National Guard.

I wonder if he would have the same feelings if this Cat 5 Hurricane was
rolling through his back yard?

Bill

--
..."A good plan executed violently today is better than a perfect plan executed at some indefinite time in the future.  General George S. Patton, Jr."

Any ship can be a minesweeper . . . . once.