Re: [MV] Belgian seller problem

From: everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Sep 15 2004 - 19:39:13 PDT

You bring up an interesting point -- my .02 - always pay with US Post office
money order and keep the copy... The postal inspector moves slow but are
effective. PayPal is even slower and does nothing. Money orders and
cashiers checks from other sources are cheaper but you have no recourse.

I do not know how effective they can be in problem with Belgian

Everette