Military flatbed trailer for sale

From: MPop5555@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 15 2004 - 21:23:34 PDT

List,

1991 5 ton flatbed trailer for sale. Two axle, four tires, 12x16.5 tires, 90% tread. All steel deck is 14' long. Overall length is 18'. Width is 8'. Wheel wells stick above the deck. 5' in between the wheel wells. Deck height is a low 33". Lunette hitch is adjustable from 31" to 36".

The trailer is supposed to have four landing legs at each corner but three are missing. I can weld on an additional tongue jack for $100 and move the existing leg to the rear of the trailer.

24 Volt lights that work, "D" hooks at each corner.

This is a very heavy duty trailer and would be perfect for a Deuce or Unimog.

Email me for photos. Asking price is $2200.00. Delivery available to distances up to 5 hours from Reno, for a fee (just cover my fuel costs).

Thanks,

Mike Pop
Fallon, NV
1987 Mercedes Unimog U1300L