GP Small FS

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 16 2004 - 05:26:50 PDT

Greetings fellow collectors. I have a pretty decent GP Small that I'm
offering if somebody has a means of picking it up. It has a couple of repairs made by
the gov't but they are sewn in and look stronger than the tent. Has correct
aluminum poles however 2 of them require the use of a bolt as the original pins
are missing. It also has about 20+ of the aluminum stakes (12"). Directions
call for 29 stakes but I put it up with a minimum number and it worked OK. One
zipper needs some work where it came unzipped before the follower. Still has
the toggles for the doors. I do have one pic of the tent pitched from my last
OH vacation. I'll take $225 for the whole thing. Located in West Palm Beach FL.
Kenny