MV meet

From: Kenny Reed (kreed@pintoeng.com)
Date: Mon Sep 20 2004 - 07:10:23 PDT

Good Morning all,
    I would like to give everyone that either owns and MV, equipment and/or
antique farm tractors and engines and even people that like lookin at them a
little heads up. This weekend on Saturday Septmeber 25 and Sunday
September 26 there will be a antique tractor and engine show. We are
expecting at least 4 or 5 deuces along with smoke generators, gas generators
and other small military toys. In previous years we have had a 7 ton mack
that was a huge son of a gun. I am 6'5" and could lay across the front seat
with no problem. That made a deuce look small. We will have a little fun
with the MV's also. We have a D2 CAterpillar that the tracks are frozen and
we will attempt to free them using two deuces. Whistlers of course. We
have many different caterpillars that will be out and running weather
permitting. we have just to name a few, a deisel 75 with blade that is the
same thing as a D8, cat sixty, R-4 with blade and several others. We also
get some of the old tractors out like cross-motor Cases, made before they
knew how to turn power so the engine is in sideways just like the new front
wheel drive cars. There will be a few old firetruck too including a 1960
Autocar, a 1942 Chevy, a 1968 Ward LaFrance and several others possible.
The show is held at a 21 acre farm so there is plenty of room to have fun.
Overall it is a very good time, there will be good cheap food and plenty of
people to tell and listen to stories. Almost forgot the show will be in
elkton maryland. that is about 6 miles south of the pa line and 5 miles
west of the delaware line. Just off exit 100 of I-95. If you have any
questions you can either email me at kreed@pintoeng.com or call me at
(610)721-5490. Calling would be best I am not sure how often I can get on
before the show. Still have lots of work to do. The show is on Blue Ball
Road, there will be signs at each end of the road and an old Case Model C at
the end of the driveway.