Re: [MV] Whiners.... great gilbert washout-Red Ball...

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@msn.com)
Date: Mon Sep 20 2004 - 14:00:21 PDT

Well, I guess this proves that he was at the wrong location. Getting into
the fairgrounds required passing many vehicles, seeing vendors still outside
& if he had entered the first building, he would have seen at least 8
vendors set up & selling. In addition, there were others all around the
buildings.

I had a delay leaving on SUNDAY, because a vendor was loading 4 vehicles
just inside the gate.

I wonder what building he went to. If nobody was there, who took the $6
???

Tom McHugh, NJ