Re: [MV] Whiners.... great gilbert washout-Red Ball...

From: jatonka (jatonka@telenet.net)
Date: Mon Sep 20 2004 - 16:46:18 PDT

I think your MRCA may have cancelled but Red Ball Rally surely didn't. Nor
did the representatives from MTANJ with many members and a convoy of trucks
and equipment,who stayed till Sunday at noon. And the guys from NY-Penn
military vehicle collectors were sure there all the way till Sunday at 2:20
pm( I'm sure of this as I was one of the last 3 vendors at the show at that
time. And we had members and vendors from the Green Mountain militart
vehicle collectors club at the show thru Saturday night too. I think you
should get it clear on who wasn't there because WE were there and it was no
fun with the 7+ inches of rain and a smaller turn out of visitors than I
have ever seen at The Red Ball Rally. Instead of complaints, why don't you
consider some KUDOS for those who made and supported the show under such
adverse conditions? John Tennis