Re: [MV] Shipping MV Parts

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Mon Sep 20 2004 - 18:53:23 PDT

Fedex delivered a disassembled Cushman scooter to me in Florida from Reno
Nevada and it was falling out of the box, and several parts missing. They
claimed it wasn't packed properly and refused to do anything. The seller,
packager and sender claimed that they packed it properly and refused to do
anything. I paid for insurance but got nothing. NO MORE FEDEX FOR ME.

Sonny