Logsa needs password

From: Mike and Cheryl (mleaton@netins.net)
Date: Mon Sep 20 2004 - 21:11:35 PDT

I wrote earlier about the M1031 Contract Maint truck
our Fire Dept. was looking at. We now have it at our
Station. I am trying to get some
manuals for pto driven generator and air compressor. I
found them on LOGSA, but they want a username
password, so I guess they are restricted. I can get into
the other CUCV manuals. Also need to know which
one has wiring diagram for truck. The manuals are:

TM 9-4940-562-23P
TM 9-4940-562-13

I am trying to get DNR to see if they can get a password to
down load them. Anyone have any ideas, pretty much have
it figured out, but would be nice to have something to look at.
Haven't got any pictures yet.

Thanks
Mike in Iowa
mleaton@netins.net