Re: [MV] Need engine and possibly transmission/reverser

From: Bobby Joe Pendleton (bjpendleton@charter.net)
Date: Wed Sep 22 2004 - 12:39:59 PDT

The GMC 302 is very easy to work on. Parts are available and not expensive.
Memphis equipment sells rebuilt engines if you want to go that route.Mine
was not in bad shape. Replaced rod and main bearings, rings. Had the head
rebuilt, replaced valves, valve guilds, springs and had hardened valve seats
installed. I also milled .030 off of the head to raise compression.

BjP
"Maneo Qualis Manebam"