2 1/2 & 5 Ton Clamshells

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 22 2004 - 21:15:45 PDT

Good Luck! I asked the about the same question some months back, only got
one reply and that was from a list member in New York (?) that said he had
one on a 2 1/2t and was going to send me some pictures but I never received
any. Ft Steward sold one, a 5t years ago when the DRMO still selling, most
of the bigger items was still with it and there was a tag that said the
engine had a knock. Best I recalled it sold for 5 to 6 thousand. I now have
some pictures of one on a 5t at the link below also some new pictures that I
took today. One other thing beside the truck there is also a trailer/machine
shop that is a clamshell too. I do have the TM on that if you need the info
on that let me know and I'll look it up. Wayne

Just the first 5 are new.

http://ImageEvent.com/wharris19/martruck