Re: [MV] M35 muffler

From: Jim Stead (gadget@easypath.com)
Date: Fri Sep 24 2004 - 05:51:32 PDT

I don't know a napa number, but I used a Walker #21470.
Rockauto.com ( https://www.rockauto.com/dbphp/dbpage/prt/9/21470/Froogle )
has them for $38.79

    I took some pictures during the install on my truck, so I could bust my
dad's chops. He's the one that complained about the exhaust noise the most,
and since he's a former Marine (aka Tuff-guy), I surely had to rub that in a
bit....
See http://www.easypath.com/muffler

    I never took a picture of the final clamping and what it looks like from
the front. If anyone would like to see that, I'll go do it. Let me know.

Jim