RE: [MV] Packard Connectors

From: Horrocks, Aaron (ACHb@pge.com)
Date: Fri Sep 24 2004 - 13:33:17 PDT

What about the Douglas connectors?

I got around to putting the 24V taillights in my jeep, only to realize that OOPS I'm missing the connectors that go in the inside. It's one of the few things that's preventing my jeep from being street legal, and thus troubleshooting anything else that could be wrong.

Also, when it comes to the headlamps, the wires coming out of the assembly are corroded away. I guess I could make my own and sort of hack it up. Are there any sources out there for good ones or repro ones? I've asked around and looked through several magazines to no prevail. =/

Aaron Horrocks
1952 M38A1
1986 G.P. Medium