RE: [MV] M35 muffler

From: The Elrod's (ElrodML@pghmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 24 2004 - 16:59:10 PDT

Guys,
The muffler installation that we have seen here is obviously done very well
and looks good. However I have found a very acceptable muffler that fits
the stack, and goes within the confines of the original heat shield. It
even creates a draft that improves the turbo spool time and actually makes a
seat of the pants improvement in the performance of my truck. (Holds speed
better on grades.)

I have a picture (installed) and the manufacturer if anyone is interested.
Drop me a note and I will e-mail it.

Mark

The Elrod's
ElrodML@PGHMail.com