Kenny p/n end use question

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Sep 25 2004 - 08:44:45 PDT

I got in some used cargo bed covers (camo) but can't find the truck they
fit. P/N is 01365-88036A7100 Mfg is 056101. I've checked my books but no
luck. Size is a little over 17 feet by 14 feet I think that would be for a
5ton bed but I like to know which TM it is in. TIA, Wayne

Hey Kenny If you look over to the east you got another hurricane coming in!
Good luck and keep your head down!!