more pictures of the machine gun cover on ebay

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 26 2004 - 10:08:34 PDT

O.K. I now have some more pictures of the cover at the link below. I don't
have a 50 cal to cover it in but I added some stuffing so that it would show
up better. Lee, if any of these pictures will help you, feel free to use
them. TIA, Wayne

Link to pictures
http://ImageEvent.com/wharris19/guncover

Link to ebay:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQnojsprZyQQnojsprZyQQpfidZ0QQsassZwharris19QQsofindtypeZ15QQsofocusZbsQQsorecordsperpageZ50QQsorecordsperpageZ50QQsosortorderZ1QQsosortpropertyZ1QQsspagenameZhQ3ahQ3aadvsearchQ3aUS