Re: [MV] sound bytes quest!!!!!

From: Marc Strangfeld (curlyjoe98@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Sep 27 2004 - 07:40:06 PDT

Cliff

I haven't forgotten your request. I simply haven't
figured out how to send the files to you. I have
decided it might be easier to put everything on a CD
and mail it to you. This weekend I got a lot of
footage of the M35 climbing hills and going though a
mudhole (I didn't make it through the mud) If you
want to send me an adress I will do that.

Thanks again

Marc

--- Cliff S <mtnbikinssgt@hotmail.com> wrote:

---------------------------------

Hey all, I only got 2 sound/video bytes in return for
my asking. (if you all remember I was in dire need of
hearing my Deuce and Mule and asked you all for help
in letting me hear and see them working, going through
the gears, and all the associated noises!) Guess most
of you still are trying to get them made for me. I
have posted some pics of me and the stuff around here
in Iraq if you all want to look.

Its all compliments of George Baker from Tired Iron
MVC! Thanks George! And thanks to all of you who
have sent these huge boxes out here for the troops,
Thanks again!

Here is the link to the page:
http://tired-iron.mounet.com/cliff/
PS. Deryk Could I get you to FW: this to the Yahoo
lists that I will get bounced from, Thanks

Cliff Smith SSgt USMC Iraq
SmithCN@1MARDIVDM.usmc.mil the page I started you?
http://tired-iron.mounet.com/cliff/
<http://tired-iron.mounet.com/cliff/>

the DIGEST mode, send e-mail to To reach a human,
contact