M35A2 alignment question

From: mkmvpa@juno.com
Date: Mon Sep 27 2004 - 18:28:22 PDT

My drivers side wheel on my 1964 M35A2C angles in (top to bottom not fron to back) noticeably more than my passenger side wheel, the passenger side looks fine and wear is even, but the drivers side is starting to wear more on the outside. What can I do to remedy this problem without affecting the other side. Would taking the tie rod end off and spiining it out to the proper distance work or do I need to do something else.

Bob
1964 M35A2C

P.S. has anyone ever replaced the plastic(nylon) fuel lines on a LDT-465-1C with metal lines of the same size? I was left on the side of the road twice in the same day due to a fuel line splitting once and chaffing the next. Would copper work?