Auburn Show

From: Jon Shoop (shoop19@brick.net)
Date: Tue Sep 28 2004 - 07:30:22 PDT

Hi,
I went friday I, personally was disapointed. this was my first MV show I saw
a flyer saying there would be over 2000 military vehicles there when I got
there after getting lost several times there was at most 50 vehicles there
from that aspect I was disapointed. They had about 8 or 10 dueces, some
jeeps and a m34, a unimog, I guess since i was expecting 2000 vehicles and
saw only a large handful I am being somewhat bias There was a really nice
black duece I've seen before with m60's and armor plate, A friend of mine
went and took his kids they really enjoyed it, but then again they weren't
expecting 2000 vehicles to be there.

if you can please post this to the list as every ttime I try to post it
keeps getting returned
thanks
RichB