Re: [MV] spin on oil filter adapter update

From: Ron (rojoha@adelphia.net)
Date: Tue Sep 28 2004 - 12:29:24 PDT

This thread intrigued me. My filter cans also leak, sometimes a little,
sometimes a lot, with no consistency. While I can find lots of pictures
showing the canisters on 2150's, not much about the "kit".
    However, go here to read a little about the oil that leaks up from the
'discs' pressed into the Herc oil filter manifold.
    The service bulletin photo is a little hard to make out, but appears to
involve drilling the block....

http://olivergang.org/discus/messages/619/732.html

Ronzo