Fording the deuce..Pictures

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 28 2004 - 16:32:06 PDT

After the heavy rains this morning we were able to fill our "fording pond"
to about 4-1/2 feet with runoff water from the roof of our house and the
side of the hill above the pond. Since the pond doesn't hold the water very
well, we went ahead and completed a couple of test drives.

Pictures:<http://imageevent.com/cranetruck/fordingthe68deuce>

We also have a video but I would like some advise on how to handle it,
prepping it so that you all can view it and so on. TIA.

The deuce worked like a champ, it's really a great machine!

Cheers,
Bjorn
Meadows of Dan, Virginia