Re: [MV] 10KW MEP-018A ?

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 29 2004 - 16:22:22 PDT

Joe, thanks for the response. Any idea on how to contact Mouser? Never heard
of them. Also, in my reading I've discovered that in order to reach 60Hz, this
genset must be operating at 3600 RPM. According to the Hz gauge, it is. I can
actually fine tune the Hz setting on my MEP-015 by governor adjustments. I
think i'm headed in the right direction here. Unfortunately, Saturn is fresh out
of voltage regulators if that ends up being my problem. Do you or anybody
else know of a source for regulators?
Thanks Joe and everyone!
kenny