[MV] CUCV Cowl Leaks?

From: Brian Placzankis (plaz@mac.com)
Date: Wed Sep 29 2004 - 20:35:54 PDT

Howdy,

Whenever it rains hard, my M1008 CUCV leaks from the air vents in the
lower cab area. Is this a common occurrence? Is there a drain area in
the inside of the panel that I can perhaps unclog to remediate this? I
would like to prevent this from happening again so as to not let rust
get a foothold. Our pal Jeanne left 2 significant pools in my cab (one
for each side) for me to dry up this morning.

BTW, while I have your attention, is there anyone that has parted out
any M1008 or M1028's and has a spare bed that is in nice shape. Mine
did DRMO battles with a forklift and lost. It was at the East Coast
Convoy so perhaps some of you might remember it. I plan on bringing it
every year with every year bringing noticeable improvements.

Thanks,

plaz

1985 M1008 CUCV