Re: [MV] 10KW MEP-018A ?

From: Buzz (buzz@softcom.net)
Date: Wed Sep 29 2004 - 21:24:47 PDT

Hi Kenny,
There were 2 different regulators used on these gensets. The early ones had a large round
transformer and used magnetic amplifiers to control the voltage. The later regulators where a open
frame chassis and had a large number of screw termanials with instructions for connecting different
models. If you've got the early model regulator you're pretty much screwed, if you've got the later
model regulator I can probably repair it. I've repaired my two then 3 or 4 for friends.
Contact me off list if your interested.

Buzz