Re: [MV] 700R4 and 208 case FS

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 30 2004 - 07:46:03 PDT

Thanks for the wishes Robert. No kidding, we are just fine now. I still have
a few dozen trees to cut up but I'm in no big hurry. I thought about the 700
in the blazer but decided against it. I had an 84 1/2 ton 2x4 with 3.08 gears
and 235/85R15 tires on it. I was dissapointed in the gearing and always
threatened to swap in 3.50 gears. When pulling even the smallest trailer, it was
popping in and out of OD. For as little as I drive the blazer, its just not worth
the effort, for me anyway. I have a line on an M1008 that has trans transfer
problems but right now they would have to about give it to me. Maybe later!
Heck, Ive never driven my M1009. Its still has problems I haven't sorted out
yet.
Kenny