24 to 12 conversion

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Thu Sep 30 2004 - 17:32:31 PDT

I am in the process of converting an M35 to 12 volts. I have installed a
12-volt starter, and single-wire alternator.

Now I need to know what others have done about converting the gauges.

What combinations of commercial senders and gauges for fuel, oil, temp?

NAPA # 's ?

Can I use the original senders, and just get different gauges?

How about the in-tank fuel pump? Will it work on 12 volts? Is there a
better way, like eliminating it and adding a 12-volt one in-line?

I will be doing a bunch of these conversions for a client, so off-the shelf
solutions are best.

Thanks in advance, apb