RE: [MV] M35 fording video

From: Baker, George R. - Eastman (grbaker@eastman.com)
Date: Fri Oct 01 2004 - 07:03:54 PDT

If you are using Windows Media Encoder, use the "Video for broadband
256" preset. It is a middle of the road profile that I use for most of
our Tired Iron videos. If you can make me a copy of the tape, I would be
glad to edit, encode and host it for list members to download. Email me
offline for my address if you are interested.

GRB