Head ups

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 02 2004 - 06:47:04 PDT

When I checked my mail this morning I had a email from a sender that I
didn't know with the subject line having something about a military
searchlight for sale there was no MV tag and there was no attachment so I
open it. The main body seem like it was a reply to a question and while it
pertain to the subject matter the wording seem a bit strange and there was a
link to a picture. I read the other day some viruses are being sent this way
so I deleted it before writing down the sender address or anything else. But
I wanted to let the list know. May be nothing so just a head ups. Wayne