Re: [MV] ** Care to BID this into the MILLIONS ? **

From: Bill (bill@welovenh.com)
Date: Sat Oct 02 2004 - 15:52:43 PDT

Steve,

I guess I took to much of a leap if the original path with my ebay
statement.

It was not a question of ebay sensoring this traitors beliefs as it was
questioning why ebay would allow him to sell Mr Kerry's book (listed
under other auctions) at far below market price by email. I do not
believe that Kerry or his publisher has authorized the distribution of
this book by email. While I do not support Kerry I do believe he is
entitled to the profits his book would generate.

It is my guess that many have complained to ebay about this guy
concerning his other antics so I am sure they know what he is selling.
Selling bootlegged copywrited material is banned by ebay. I am surprised
that Ebay would allow this character to flaunt this law...well then
again I guess I am not. :-(

If ebay is not going to stand by their rules I just wish some one would
list and sell me a Mint WW2 Underwood Carbine on ebay. (My mother made
these at Underwood during the war and I would like to get one).

Bill Wolf

--
..."A good plan executed violently today is better than a perfect plan executed at some indefinite time in the future.  General George S. Patton, Jr."

Any ship can be a minesweeper . . . . once.