Re: [MV] last Sunday's offroad adventure

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Oct 03 2004 - 05:46:16 PDT

Nigel,

You have to bring tire chains! Personally I never leave home without them.
Driving through the "fording pond" a few days ago, I ended up on a wet
grassy slope (it was raining). I got stuck, but 20 minutes later, with the
chains installed, I drove right back out. No winch, no towing vehicle and
not that much embarrassment (the chains were sloppily installed and peeled
off a little later).

Enjoy your posts, Nigel.

Cheers,
Bjorn