Re: 700R4 and 208

From: Brian Placzankis (plaz@mac.com)
Date: Sun Oct 03 2004 - 15:26:45 PDT

Good Subject!

For some time I've been contemplating a 4L60 (the final and best
version of the TH700) upgrade to my M1008. I want to be able to keep
my 4.56 gearing AND be able to cruise up and down I95 where you often
have to go 70+ mph just to follow the SLOWEST vehicle.

How easy is this swap? ie. What are the details with respect to the
driveshaft length, the vacuum line, and the fitting with the 208
transfer case?

Thanks

plaz

1985 M1008