M35A2 Fuel Pump

From: RCB (rcb.com@att.net)
Date: Tue Oct 05 2004 - 16:40:38 PDT

MVers:

Now that my M35 is (or was) running terrific, the fuel pump quit working.
Following purchase of my M35A2 from GL with a bad motor, we replaced the motor
and prior to start-up, we cleaned the inside of the tank, replaced the blown
fuse in the fuel pump, ( I wonder why it was blown in the first place ) and
re-installed the pump in the tank. The pump sounded a little sick at times,
but the truck ran anyway, until now. Question: do I replace fuel pump with an
original type, remove fuel pump and install an external pump or is there some
up-grade for an internal or external pump ???????? Any thoughts ???
Thanks...
Bob