Re: [MV] Fuel Question Not the same anymore

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 05 2004 - 20:49:17 PDT

I didn't think I said that but I say most anything if you are buying the
beer! What I was trying to say was that Off road fuel has the Sulfur (
engine good!!) and that the road tax fuel "Highway Diesel #2" has very
little sulfur (engine bad !! catalytic converters and your lungs. good!! ).
O yeah this too, if you have anything but road tax fuel in your "on the road
truck" you might be spending some time with "The Man" Wayne