Re: [MV] FW: [MV] Air over hydraulic brake information for possible M35a2 swap?

From: Larry Tighe (larryradio@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Oct 06 2004 - 10:46:37 PDT

In this ever more lawsuit happy world, I can't help but wonder what the
ramifications would be if someone modified a vehicle, got involved in an
accident because their modification failed to work and caused some damage.

Would the insurance company wave goodbye to the "offending" vehicle's owner?
How far off the "dime" can you modify a vehicle before you move into the
twilight zone? Seems to me insurance company people look for any reason to
NOT pay a claim.

Inquiring minds want to know,

Lar
www.antiquetelephone.com