Canadian Navy M38 pic wanted

From: J. Forster (jfor@quik.com)
Date: Wed Oct 06 2004 - 20:57:38 PDT

Hi Gang:

Does anyone have or know where I can find a good photo of an RCN Jeep of the
1950's or 1960's?

I was the Jeep driver all the time I served in Swansea. The jeep was definitely
an M38 and possibly an MC/M38, it would be hard to tell the difference from a
photo. I have been trying to find a photo of one and this is the best I can find
but it is an army jeep as one can see. Ours was the same except the metal was
painted navy blue including the wheels. She had a solid khaki canvas top with
walls and canvas doors.

I sure would like a photo of one if I could find it.

Spud

Please respond directly to Jerry at the email address above. He's not on this
list.

Thanks,
-John