Re: [MV] Fw: [MV] FW: [MV] Air over hydraulic brake information for possible M35

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 07 2004 - 02:53:28 PDT

I think it's a question of HOW the work is done, not IF it's done. It's like
having to hire a qualified plumber, electrician or contractor to work on
your house (in most places). Fortunately, we are for the most part permitted
to work on our vehicles without being "state approved" mechanics.

What if we install a wheel incorrectly? Lug nuts not torqed to spec, loose a
wheel? Who is at fault?

I'll continue to make my modifications and work on to the deuce, but always
try to do everything to spec.

Bjorn