Dyed fuel and the law

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 07 2004 - 16:59:14 PDT

I can only imagine, but I would think the same thing if you bought your
truck and during a check they found a bag of cocaine that was left in it.
The driver is responsible for everything that happens. Wayne

PS One other thing I bought some untaxed fuel yesterday for my "tractor"
1.65 a gallon here in South Ga.